Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

First Digital LO

We recently bought me a laptop so that I could start Digitally Scrapbooking. I haven't had that much time to sit down and really play around with it, but what I have started doing, I have enjoyed! This past weekend a few of my sister in-laws, and friends got together to craft! I brought my laptop! Let me tell you, it was SO much nicer to only have to bring ONE item...instead of multiple boxes/storage containers with all my scrapbook supplies. These are my first two LO's (Lay Outs) that I have completed!


This is my very first lay out...I'm not extremely happy with it...but I don't think it's horrible either. I know I will get better at it over time...going from paper scraping to digital almost feels like starting over...You have to learn how to do everything all over again, become familiar with all the product you have (you wouldn't believe how many FREE digital supplies there are out there, it's awesome!!)



This is my second Layout. I like this one better! Perhaps because of all the coordinating paper? Or maybe because it's all about Miss P and her silliness :) (I think if you click on it, it will open to the correct size...that way you can read about each picture!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment