Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Lost, if found please contact ME

Lost: Patience
Contact: ME
Need by: ASAP

I don't know what it is, but lately I have NO patience for a certain little boy in our house! Everything is driving me crazy. He's being too loud, he doesn't want help...OH but wait YES he does, everything has to be done a certain way, he is the only one allowed to say the prayers (and NO he doesn't need help with that!), all he ever wants to do is watch movies, he NEEDS a nap but won't take one, everything is a race and if he isn't in front of you/doesn't win - OH DEAR! He KNOWS how to put his underwear and pants on after the potty but lately it's "this way, this way, this way"...after being told what way they go on, instead of telling me he "has to go", his signal is jumping up and down on the spot and whining, and why oh why does he have to POUND his feet into the floor as he runs across it?! .....

I have to keep reminding myself that he is my CUTE, ENERGETIC, TWO YEAR old boy whom I LOVE...and somehow we get through the day without me exploding.

SO if you have seen my patience please tell it to get it's lil bum back home NOW! Thank you

1 comments:

Mitz said...

Oh Karley, I love this post! I have similar feelings towards a certain 2 year old at my house! Why does he have to wake up from every nap SO cranky and why does he have to fight about eating every meal? I know we love them more than anything but sometimes a little extra patience would be nice! Glad to see I'm not alone!

Post a Comment