Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The creative side of me

For the past couple of weeks, I've really been 'getting into' my creative side!! I have finally gotten around to making the magnets that I have been thinking about for ages,



AND just today I finished the burp cloths! I must say I am quite proud of myself...as I have never really thought of myself as the 'sewing type'....but I think I'm somewhat getting addicted to it! I love it, and the feeling I get when I accomplish something! Although I would never have known what to do or where to start if it wasn't for my wonderful Mother-in-law!! (Thank You Momma K!!!)

2 comments:

Michelle at peek-a-boob said...

Look at you go!! I LOVE those magnets (you have to share your secret!) and the burp cloths are great!

Nancy said...

So beautiful! You're getting to be a real seamstress (not that I am the best judge of that since I can't sew, but still, they look great)!

Post a Comment