Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lil Miss P

I had the opportunity this week to get some pictures done of our little girl! I must say I am so impressed with them. Mandy did such a great job! I've always been interested in photography, but seeing her able to do this in her own home, gave me such ideas!! I'm so inspired! I want to go and take some photography courses now, and start something of my own! Maybe I'll finally put my college days to good use!! Even if it's just the fact that I can take better pictures of my own children it would be worth it to me. Like they say - a picture is worth a thousand words!!

Well here are a few!!









for the rest of them go to my Facebook or click on this link

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136023&id=502431061&l=118e1697c2

1 comments:

Myrna said...

Very nice!

Post a Comment